Friday, May 02, 2008

Love Survey:
You must answer every question TRUTHFULLY!!

[01] Are you currently in a relationship?
- I dunno am I considered ''IN'' a relationship or not.

[02] Have you ever been given a rose..
- yeah.

[03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie?
- I dont know..

[04 ] There's no number 4 question..
- =="

[05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul mate ?
- yeah. each of us have one, whether we're lucky to meet him/her is up to our destiny.

[06] What's your current problem?
- too many to name it already. relationship, family, money, education, friends, perception.

[07] Have you ever had your heart broken?
- I broken too many hearts, karma is back.

[08] Your thoughts of online or long distance relationships?
- I believe in online relationship, so is long distance relationship.. girls, learn this, nvr put your heart too much into a relationship, you'll be the one who will get hurt in the end.

[09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend?
- yes.. but I try hard not to cross the bounderies..

[10] The person your with right now, do you want to spend your life with?
- yes. but, it's difficult to be with him..

[11] How many kids do you want to have?
- lols.. can I say none? I'm not ready for kids yet but I wanna give birth earlier.. hahas

[12] What is/are & your favorite colors?
- Black Black Black, Red, Gold.

[13] Who are your celebrity crush?
- Y celebrity? I want to choose army guys. =D

[14] Do you believe you truly only love once??
- nope. love can happen anywhere.. even when u least expected.

[15] Imagine you're 79 & your spouse just died, would you get re-married?
- If I found a wonderful sex partner who understands me and accepts me as who I am, I would. =)

[16] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex?
- hmm, kindergarten? I had a best guy friend and I really like to see him..

[17] What song do u want to be played at your wedding?
- hahas.. wedding, I'm not going to think that far, no point..

[18 ] Do you like anyone?
- hell yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home